Thursday 20 January 2011

Feeling sick again....

Recently during exam times I fell sick with the usual sore throat, muscle ache and fever. Once again I am going through the same thing in London. I gained quite a lot of weight during my preparations for exams and I started doing exercise straight away when I got home. I think maybe because I started all of a sudden with heavy exercise, so maybe that is the reason I have fallen sick again.

Anywayz so I decided while lying down in bed to make a short 2 minute video and it seems quite funny. I had videos of our old driver who was a pure comedian and one day he was being annoyed by the neighbours who are very naughty. If you watched my last video Peshawar news, its the same kids that were fighting eachother....Well they couldn't stop annoying this grown man and I made a video about it..

Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment